March 12, 2010

Twelfth Night Feast

This post is long overdue, but it was too much fun to be forgotten. During Christmas break I had the chance to attend a twelfth night feast hosted by the Oregon Regency Society. I traveled there with my good friends Lieutenant Armstrong and Lady Simpson, and we had a wonderful evening of food, dancing, and whist.
The feast was held in the lovely McLean house in West Lynn Oregon. Its immaculate grounds were beautifully decorated for the season.
I was very pleased to meet the honorable Lord and Lady of Portland house, and they patiently taught our party the intricacies of whist. Despite it being three months ago (!) I still have very fond memories of our evening celebrations on the twelfth night.

3 comments:

Eyebright said...

That looks like so much fun! I would dearly love to participate in something like that. :) I'm glad that you enjoy it!

The Fox Foodie said...

Oh that is so cute! You do the "fun-est" activities! :-)

www.timothydeanmills.com said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

--Tim
www.timothydeanmills.com