August 14, 2009

Jesse James - Part 1

Here are some pictures from the Jesse James movie I was in last week. It is a two hour documentary that will air on the History Channel on November 16th. It doesn't have an official title yet.


Most of the pictures are self explanatory, we shot a stagecoach robbery, a bank robbery, a jail scene, and various street scenes.



Here is Jesse James Himself

He looks pretty tough
But usually he's a nice guy


This is Jennifer. I think she's enjoying this.


This is Thor. I don't think he's enjoying it as much.


Now I think Jesse has met his match.


This is Linda. She is in control.


And this is me, having way to much fun.


It's time to board the Stage.


And we're off! The horse is called Harry.


Uh-oh, we're being surrounded.


Formidable


Regrettably, the ensuing action was a little chaotic so I don't have pictures. Lots of great stuff was filmed though, I can't wait to see it!

No comments: