July 03, 2009

Sale in the Shop!



Hello my friends! Today I have decided to be spontaneous and create a huge sale at The Nimble Thimble. Between now and July 25th receive free shipping on everything! I suppose part of the reason I am so excited about this is because this coming Tuesday, July 7th (mark it on your calendars) I'm having a big reveal! I do so want to tell you now, but I think it will be better if we wait!

It's big, and I think you'll like it!

So check back on Tuesday, and while you're waiting visit the sale that's happening at Pretty Wit.

2 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Oh you lovely girl! :) Thanks for the comments on the giveaway! You were the first person to comment therefor, you get to choose between the black bracelet or the hemp one. Let me know which one you want. (OR, if there's one in the shop that you like better then I'd be willing to let you have one of those.)
Yes, Alec is soooo awesome. Him and Morgandy would make a great team. Almost too cool to handle... :)

Yes, I wish that it was easier to have a sale on Etsy. It's a pain to have to edit every listing. Oh well. Oh and I wanted to let you know that if you tag each item that has free shipping with "julyfreeship" then they may put some of your items in the big "July Free Shipping Gift Guide". It's a big Etsy wide event going on. Anyway, thought you may want to know. Yay, free publicity! I'm hoping it will get ours going a bit better. Can't wait until your big reveal!!

Genevieve

Adelheide said...

Yay! This is the first giveaway I've ever won :) Thank you! I think I like the black bracelet best.

Thanks for the tip about changing the tag. I'm just starting to dig into Etsy trying to figure out tips and tricks. There's always so much to learn!

~Heidi