January 11, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my blog. Sorry I don't have a fabulous first post, I just wanted to get something up!

My name is Adelheide, I have curly brown hair, a very clean room, massive amounts of schoolwork, and lots of boxes of fabric. If you are curious about my name, it comes from the book Heidi by Johanna Spyri. When my Mom was a girl she loved the story so much she always wanted to name her daughter Heidi. Because I'm the first born I got it! My Dad added the e on the end for good measure.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

hmaricle said...

Hi Heidi,
I really like the layout of your blog. I can't wait to read everything you post!
Heidi

David said...

Dear Heidi,

I stopped by to take a look and felt like I was visiting a museum and an artist!. You have inspired me--
and your blog looks so beautiful and I will want to come back and visit again and again.

Thanks for taking time to share it with me!

Very happy thoughts toward you!
Kathryn

P.s. David is Brian's younger brother who I guess has already obtained a blogger id-- I hope to get mine soon.